An experiential day retreat exploring the revolutionary path of Self Healing via Self Knowing
Sunday, November 10th | 10am to 4pm
Attend Full or Half Day | Open to Men and Youth 14+
Index Art Center, 237 Washington Street, Newark NJ
Limited Seating. Register at ncmc-mens-retreat.eventbrite.com
The day will consist of a short talk on the critical importance of men incorporating Self-Healing protocols into their daily lives, Meditation, Qi Gong exercises, Sexual Health and Fitness, Wilderness Therapy, Medicine Drum Circle, and a talk about Healing Generational Trauma. Vegetarian lunch included.
Presenters: Damani Saunderson, Khalil Maasi, J. Javier Cruz, Ihsaan R. Muhammad, Leslie Arthur, Ib’nallah S. Kazi (Presenter bio-notes available on the registration site.)
• Men Full-Day: $20 (10:00am-4:00pm)
• Men Half-Day: $15 (10:00am-1:30pm or 12:30pm-4:00pm)
• Young Men: FREE for ages 14 -17 accompanied by adult (limited tix)
• Male Students: $15 for ages 18 and over w/ID $15 (limited tix)
• Pre-Approved Volunteers: $10 (limited tix)
REGISTRATION AND DETAILS AT ncmc-mens-retreat.eventbrite.com
A donation-based program of Newark Center for Meditative Culture.